Choosing The Right Supplier For Your Kitchen And Bath Remodeling Needs May 14, 2014
The Right Supplier
Any home remodeling project brings presents its own unique set of decisions, however, the decisions regarding a kitchen or bathroom remodeling project are the most important ones in terms of value. Repeated studies have shown that kitchen and bathroom remodels provide the highest return on investment – around 80% average – and that number has stayed consistent throughout the years regardless of the economy or the housing market.
Whether you are a distributor looking to offer quality kitchen remodeling products, or a contractor or builder seeking materials for upcoming projects, or a residential homeowner looking to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom, here are a few tips for choosing the right supplier:
- Quality is important. Any kitchen or bathroom remodeling project is an investment, from simply upgrading a kitchen sink to a custom countertop. You want a product at a good price, but settling for a cheap product will cost you money in the long run. Look for a kitchen remodeling supplier who stresses the importance of providing quality products to their customers.
- Consider warranties. Companies who believe in their products generally offer some sort of warranty. Each warranty may vary, depending on the company and/or the product, but a warranty is a sign that a company is willing to stand behind the quality of their product and offer customers a little “extra” for their money.
- Choose a remodeling company, not an interior decorator. Many people make the mistake of hiring an interior decorator, who simply advises the best products for your specific project and assists with the purchase. They may or may not have relationships with contractors. A good remodeling company will have their own team of experts who can not only assist you with the process, but provide the materials and be with you all the way through the installation process. They will have a better product knowledge as well as professional installers to ensure that the job is done right.
- Variety of products offered. In any kitchen or bathroom remodeling projects, there are a number of factors to consider, from cabinetry, to sinks and countertops. There are many companies who supply simply kitchen sinks or granite countertops. You want a company with a variety of products to choose from. This way you can get everything you need from a single source rather than having to shop around.
If you live in the Pittsburgh area, choosing someone local is a must. Lexmar USA is a premier fabricator of kitchen and bathroom materials, providing only the highest quality products at the best prices.
Lexmar USA supplies residential homeowners, distributors and contractors both in Pittsburgh and nationwide with quality kitchen and bathroom solutions, backed by some of the best warranties in the business.
A sampling of some of Lexmar’s kitchen and bathroom products include:
- Granite Countertops
- Soapstone Countertops
- Quartz Countertops
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Quality Remnant Products
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Porcelain Sinks
- Granite Composite Sinks
- Copper, Bronze and Specialty Sinks
- Shower Surrounds & Pans
When you are looking for a supplier who has it all at prices you can’t beat, Lexmar USA is your best choice! Contact the expert professionals today for more details on their products or for a FREE estimate on your kitchen or bathroom remodeling project.